Package Units Learning Center
- What is a split system?
- What is a package unit?
- Furnace Sizing Calculator
- Air Conditioning Sizing Calculator
- Brand Selection
- Orlando Air Conditioning Utility Rebates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Air Filtration Options
How to choose the right system
Here are your payment options
Call us at
407-951-8908 and our Personal Advisors will assist with your order.
Connect With Us
Goodman 15 SEER GPH15 Heat Pump Self Contained Package Units
Back to Package Units Pricing Options
GPH15 Series Pricing Table
- Goodman 15 SEER 2 Ton Heat Pump Self-contained Package Unit
- Goodman 15 SEER 2.5 Ton Heat Pump Self-contained Package Unit
- Goodman 15 SEER 3 Ton Heat Pump Self-contained Package Unit
- Goodman 15 SEER 3.5 Ton Heat Pump Self-contained Package Unit
- Goodman 15 SEER 4 Ton Heat Pump Self-contained Package Unit
- Goodman 15 SEER 5 Ton Heat Pump Self-contained Package Unit
Call for installation pricing or to set a appointment for a free, detailed written estimate
Our professional installation services include:
- Free, written and detailed estimate outlining the full scope of our proposal to you
- All permits and inspections
- Fully trained and qualified technicians
- All work is guaranteed to meet or exceed all current, local mechanical codes
- Remove existing equipment
- Replace air handler platform top with marine grade plywood
- Clean, sanitize and/or replace platform insulation as needed
- Check equipment breakers to ensure code compliance
- Old equipment, materials, and debris shall be removed from the premises
- Our exclusive "Leave no trace" cleanup commitment
- Ductwork will be inspected for leaks or poor connections
- Ensure proper system performance per manufacturer's specifications
Equipment relocation, supply or return ductwork modifications, electrical modifications, circuit breaker changes, and attic installations are all available as needed. Call for full details
Contact us and we will assign you a personal advisor who will visit your home and provide a free, detailed, written estimate. Your advisor will discuss the various options that are available to you, including system performance-enhancing features and indoor air quality options.
We encourage making use of our website to shop and learn as much as you like. If you have a specific idea of what you would like, we'll listen and offer you the best options to meet your needs. Otherwise, we will make recommendations based on the most popular and suitable options for your home, budget and lifestyle.
Our goal is to arm you with all the information you need to make an informed decision, even if you choose to purchase elsewhere. Our web site is designed with your ease of use in mind without confusing technical jargon - Just valuable information and web based pricing all at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Heat Pump Technology
A heat pump is a central air conditioning and highly efficient heating system that will "extract" heat from the air in the wintertime for cost effective heating comfort in all but the most severe winter climates.
The system actually "reverse-cycles" in the heating mode and captures heat from outside and "pumps" it into your home.
The Goodman GPH15M 15 SEER heat pump package unit (5 ton is 14 SEER) offers an outstanding combination of low cost and superior operating performance for residential and light commercial applications. This package unit will provide numerous options for contractors and homeowners looking for an all-in-one unit with hassle-free installation
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- PSC blower motor
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged R-410a system
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid line filter dryer
- 5 kW to 20 kW electric heat kit available as a field-installed option. (Up to 10Kw for 2 ton unit )
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Fully insulated blower compartment has convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
The Copeland Two-stage Scroll Compressor
The Goodman GPH15 Series 15 SEER (5 ton is 14 SEER) heat pump package units represent the latest generation design, packed with high technology features -- Like the Copeland Scroll compressor, absolutely the smoothest, quietest, most durable compressor ever developed. Because it has fewer moving parts, there is very little to wear out. In fact, over time this compressor actually "wears in" and becomes more efficient. Scroll Details
Two-Stage Cooling Function ( 4 and 5 ton models only) means that your system will spend about 80% of the time operating in low-speed cooling, The system will operate for longer periods in a super efficient mode resulting in lower operating noise, better humidity control, and less variation in temperature throughout your home. You will experience comfort like never before.
The Earth-Friendly R-410a Refrigerant provides additional peace of mind because your new system won't harm the environment and meets the standards set by the federal government.
The cost of service will potentially be reduced in the future as older refrigerants (R-22) are gradually phased out through federally legislated production limitations.
The Goodman package unit has many features that other manufacturers offer only in their most expensive, top of the line systems .
Features like elevated base rails that allow for separation between the unit base and the ground, a liquid line filter dryer to remove potentially harmful moisture and impurities, an easily accessible evaporator coil and indoor blower assembly; and a field installed heat strip. These package units can easily be installed in crawl spaces or on rooftops.
All of these benefits and advantages make the Goodman GPH15M package unit the perfect choice for homes with space or ducting limitations.
Make An Investment In Savings With Efficient performance
The Goodman GPH15M 15 SEER heat pump package units feature SEER ratings of 15, (5 ton is 14 SEER) making it an energy efficient choice for home comfort. Compared with a 15 year old system, you could save up to 50% on your energy bill.
Here's a savings example for a 3 ton system:
Annual operating costs for a 15 year old, 8 SEER system--$810.00*
Annual operating costs for a Goodman 15 SEER system---$432.00*
If you live in very warm climate your savings could be even greater.
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. SEER gives an indication of the energy efficiency of the system. The higher the SEER, the more efficient the unit. And, the more efficient the unit, the lower your energy costs.
When you purchase a system with a high SEER, you'll use less energy to cool your home, resulting in lower electric bills. In many cases, these savings are enough to partially or fully offset the cost of the new equipment within a few years.
* Based on .10 cents average per Kilowatt Hour and 1800 annual operating hours
Materials for all components are factory tested and engineered for long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Two-stage compressor for superior comfort and energy efficiency on 4 and 5 ton models
- Durable full metal jacket protects the coil
- Compressor Cycle Protection prevents unnecessary wear and tear
- Heavy Gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Powder-paint finish provides durability and long lasting protection
- Unit is finished in a 500-hour salt spray treatment
Flexible installation Design
Any qualified air conditioning technician can easily install this equipment in your home or office. It has been designed to be extremely easy to install.
It will normally require about 4-6 hours to replace an existing similar type system.
For you do-it-yourselfers replacing an existing package unit, simply connect your existing supply and return ducts and the electrical, and the installation is complete.
The electrical connections and final startup must be made by a certified heating and cooling contractor to validate system warranty.
Where can this equipment be installed?
This unit is designed for ground level or roof-top installation and features a side-by-side supply and return duct configuration. It can be installed in modular homes, on flat rooftops, or any home with an open crawl space.
Copeland Scroll Compressor Details
Once in a while, a new technology is developed that gains widespread acceptance through superior function and design; the Copeland Scroll Compressor has gained respect and industry-wide acceptance through time-tested field use and not from laboratory theory.
The Copeland Scroll Compressor has proven itself to be the quietest and most dependable ever created.
The Copeland Scroll technology is based on the concept of compliance.Two scroll members interact to simultaneously achieve high efficiency and durability.
This efficient twisting motion greatly reduces the numbers of parts that can fail while eliminating the inefficient up and down piston motion of ordinary compressors.
This unique and patented approach. achieving both radial and axial compliance - provides important advantages:
- Continuous flank contact, maintained by centrifugal force, minimizes gas leakage and maximizes efficiency.
- Radial compliance allows the scroll members to separate the presence of liquid refrigerant or debris, thereby substantially improving durability and reliability.
- Axial compliance allows the scroll to remain in continuous contact in all normal operating conditions, ensuring minimal leakage without the use of tip seals.
- Both radial and axial compliance allow the scroll members to actually wear in rather than wear out.
Back to Package Units Pricing Options