Ductless Learning Center
- Sizing Calculator
- How Ductless Air Conditioners Work
- Introduction to Mitsubishi Ductless technology
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mitsubishi Advanced Air Filtration
- System Operating Costs
- Orlando Air Conditioning Utility Rebate
- Award Winning Earth Friendly Design
- Mitsubishi Hyper-Heat Technology
- Complete Warranty Statement
- How is the Commercial P series different?
Connect With Us
Mitsubishi MXZ-3B30NA 3-Zone Ductless Air Conditioning and Heating System
Back to Ductless Pricing Options
- Mitsubishi 3 zone outdoor unit with (3) 9K Btu indoor units
Indoor Choices and Upgrades
- Wall Mount 9K Btu (MSZ-GE09NA)
- Wall Mount 12K Btu (MSZ-GE12NA)
- Wall Mount 15K Btu (MSZ-GE15NA)
- Horizontal Ducted 9K Btu (SEZ-KD09NA)
- Horizontal Ducted 12K Btu (SEZ-KD12NA)
- Horizontal Ducted 15K Btu (SEZ-KD15NA)
- Upgrade Price
- $139 ea.
- $289 ea.
- $479 ea.
- $549 ea.
- $695 ea.
Our Professional Ductless Air Conditioner System Installation includes all permits and inspections. Electrical wiring and circuits will be quoted as required.
Installation is quoted in addition to the equipment prices shown above and includes:
- A free, written and detailed estimate outlining the full scope of our proposal to you
- All permits and inspections
- Fully trained and qualified technicians
- A mounting pad for the outdoor unit including hurricane strapping required to meet wind codes
- All work is guaranteed to meet or exceed all current, local mechanical codes
- Wall mounting the ductless indoor unit on an exterior wall
- Connecting the refrigeration lines
- Mounting the outdoor unit on the ground
- Install a new condensation drain line
- Install wireless remote thermostat wall bracket
- Check the system for proper operation and pressures
- Old equipment, materials, and debris shall be removed from the premises
- Our exclusive "Leave no trace" cleanup commitment
- Ensure proper system performance per manufacturer's specifications
Normal installation time is 4-6 hours for a single zone (one indoor unit and one outdoor unit). Multi-zone systems (one outdoor unit with up to 8 indoor units) normally require an additional 1-2 hours per zone.
Contact us and we will assign you a personal advisor who will visit your home and provide a free, detailed, written estimate. Your advisor will discuss the various options that are available to you, including system performance-enhancing features and indoor air quality options.
We encourage making use of our web site to shop and learn as much as you like. If you have a specific idea of what you would like, we will listen and offer you the best options to meet your needs. Otherwise, we will make recommendations based on the most popular and suitable options for your home, budget and lifestyle.
Our goal is to arm you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about ductless air conditioners and heat pumps, even if you choose to purchase elsewhere. Our web site is designed with your ease of use in mind without confusing technical jargon - Just valuable information and web based pricing all at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
INDOOR UNIT OPTIONS
Wall mounted - Mount on an exterior wall for ease of installation. Requires only a 3" hole in the wall for refrigerant and drain piping. Choose from 9,000, 12000, and 15,000 Btu options for each wall mounted unit. Advanced air filtration means no expensive filters to buy or replace, just pristine air 24/7.
Ducted - If you have a crawl or attic space, this unit can be tucked away, completely out of sight and will comfortably heat and cool up to 2 adjoining rooms. Use instead of inefficient and extensive duct systems. Locate the ducted unit in the area it will heat and cool using short, efficient duct runs. Choose from 9,000, 12000, and 15,000 Btu options for each ducted unit.
Mix and match the above units up to 28,600 total cooling btu's.
Tip: Use our convenient sizing calculator to get an idea of how much cooling you need on a room-by-room basis.
If you need comfort you can rely on, check out the award winning Mitsubishi 3 zone MXZ-3B30NA. It's ideal for a duct-challenged home or office. The application options are endless, offering up to 6 rooms (3 of the ducted indoor style can condition up to 6 rooms) of comfort from 2 different indoor unit types. Now you can quietly and efficiently cool and heat sun porches, room additions or just about any room where comfort is a problem
Select from ducted or wall mounted indoor units for the right solution for almost any application. Mix and match the style and capacity of up to 2 indoor units for a total capacity of as much as 28,600 Btu's. INVERTER-driven technology provides variable capacity control to adjust to the specific demands of each room as needed.
In 2009 Mitsubishi Electric was given the GREEN PRODUCT award by the industry-leading publication, Building Products Magazine . They were one of only 16 products to receive this award for energy efficiency, resource efficiency, and health and comfort.
You Don't Flip One Switch and Turn On Every Light in Your Home
Why would you do the same thing with your cooling and heating system? Now you don't have to! Comfortably heat and cool multiple areas (as much as 450 square feet each), depending on your need. Built-in zone control allows individual temperature control of each room for the absolute lowest energy costs.
* Sizing estimates assume mild climate and good insulation. See our sizing calculator for more details.
You get individual wireless remote temperature control for each room so you control the areas of your home that require heating and cooling. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures quiet and dependable performance and a limited 5 year parts and 7 year compressor warranty offers industry-best peace of mind. Best of all, no ductwork is required for most applications and the installation is fast and non-invasive.
Pristine Air in Every Room of Your Home
The hybrid catechin filter absorbs odor-causing gases. A blue-enzyme, anti-allergen filter reduces germs, bacteria, and viruses and helps trap dust, pollens, mites, and other particles that plague allergy sufferers. As a result you enjoy pristine air 24/7.
- 28,600 Btu system can support up to 3 indoor units
- Choose from 2 indoor unit styles, including wall-mounted and ducted
- Super efficient cooling for as little as .05 cents per hour
- Individual control up to 3 zones using wireless controls
- Advanced INVERTER technology provides energy efficient, variable output capacity
- Auto restart following a power outage
- Self-check function - integrated diagnostics
- Whisper quiet operation
- The most reliable system you can buy
- Multi-part filtration removes contaminants
- Anti-allergen filter provides pristine air
- Easy-to-clean filters last up to 10 years
Installation is fast and easy: Our factory certified installers can install these systems quickly and efficiently. No mess and no fuss. Call 407-951-8908 for more details. Installation pricing is for single story applications and excludes electrical. We have professional electricians who can provide a free quote.
Back to Ductless Pricing Options